Creating an email RSVP system is simple and only requires a few steps. This can be useful when planning pre-wedding events such as engagement parties, wedding showers and bachelor/bachelorette parties. This approach is generally taken with a more informal party. Email RSVP systems are associated with online party invitations, also sent via email. There are many online invitation sites to choose from. Some of the most popular are Evite, Sendomatic, Socializr and Mypunchbowl.
Things You'll Need
- Computer with Internet access.
Choose an online invitation site and sign up for an account.
Select the type of event you are going to have and pick a corresponding design and theme for your invitation page. Site themes are already designed and all that is required is for you to select one.
Enter all of the information you want your guests to receive regarding your party. Examples include event location and address, date, time, dress code and requirements.
Submit email addresses for the people you are inviting. Your guests will receive an email invitation that includes a link where they can view your party site and RSVP for the event.
On your party site, invited guests will be able to confirm or deny your invitation, and an RSVP email will be sent back to you.
Tips & Warnings
- Most online invitation sites will remind your guests of the upcoming party with an additional email. If your guests have not completed the RSVP step, most sites will automatically send an email reminding them to respond. Check the details of the site you join for more information.
- If you are concerned with privacy and do not want the details of your party listed publicly on the Internet, most sites have privacy settings where you can choose a pubic or private site.
- Photo Credit Jupiterimages/Brand X Pictures/Getty Images
- Business Etiquette for an RSVP for a Business Lunch
How to Reply to a Business Email
Learn how to reply to a business email so the recipient feels like you've fully answered their question or request.
How to Word Wedding Invitations with an Online RSVP
In the already sometimes puzzling and usually stressful world of weddings, you want to simplify. Cheers to you. Simplicity does not have...
How to Word the RSVP on Party Invitations
It's party time! Being well equipped for any kind of party, from a small cake-and-punch reception to a catered affair, relies heavily...
- How to Reply to Confirm an Interview