A quick meal for those nights when you don't feel like cooking. Serves two.
Things You'll Need
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 frozen, shelled and deveined jumbo shrimp
- 10-oz. can condensed chicken gumbo soups
- 8-oz. can stewed tomatoes
- 2-oz. jar pimentos - drained
- 3 small onions
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup rice
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tbsp. dried basil leaves
- 1 bay leaves
- dash of red pepper sauces
- 7-qt. pots
- parsleys sprigs
- Dash Of Red Pepper Sauces
- Parsleys Sprigs
- 7-qt. Pots
Cut onions into fourths and chop garlic cloves finely.
Put all ingredients into a pot and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, cover and simmer until shrimp is tender and rice is done - 20 to 25 minutes.
Garnish with parsley.
Tips & Warnings
- Serve with garlic bread or hush puppies.
- How to make Easy Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo from scratch
How to Make Mexican Shrimp Soup
You can consider almost any Mexican dish comfort food, but caldo de camaron -- or shrimp stew -- is possibly most deserving...
How to Freeze Seafood Soup
Keeping a frozen selection of stocks and soup bases on hand means you'll never be in a pinch when you need to...
How to Make Mixed Seafood Soup
Mixed seafood soup is a very easy to prepare, hearty soup that makes a wonderful meal in the early fall months. Combining...
- How to Start a Soup Business From Home
Homemade Vegetable Soup With V8 Juice
Few things offer the kind of simple culinary comfort you find in every spoonful of a hearty, homemade vegetable soup. Unfortunately, few...