This gentle moisturizer oil is safe for all skin types, including sensitive skin and even facial rosacea. This moisturizing facial oil helps to restore the skins moisture, and can be used seperately from your skin care regimen to help with dry skin problems.
Things You'll Need
- 6 Teaspoons of Sunflower Oil
- 3 Teaspoons of Sweet Almond Oil
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Avocado Oil
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Evening Primrose Oil
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Chamomile Oil
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Ylang Ylang Oil
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Vitamin E Oil
Pour the sunflower oil, sweet almond oil and avocado oil into a small mixing bowl and whisk the oils together gently with a fork or mini whisk.
One by one, slowly add in the evening primrose oil, chamomile oil, ylang ylang oil and vitamin E oil. As you add each oil, continue to whisk the oils together gently.
Pour the mixture into a small glass jar with lid, or small cosmetics bottle. The mixture should be stored in a cool dark area.
To use, massage about a teaspoon of the mixture into the face. I suggest using after a facial cleanser and toner for the best results.