Every year the federal government sets aside federal money that is allotted to go to families who are in need of a low income housing loan. The federal government does not generally advertise these programs so the key is knowing where to find the information on federal low income housing loans. This article will give you the exact instructions on how you can apply for a federal low income housing loan.
Things You'll Need
- Low income
- Social security or disability benefits.
- Mailing address
Apply for a Federal Low Income Housing Loan.
The first step is to call the Farmers Home Administration at the Department of Agriculture to see if you qualify for the federal low income housing loan. You will have to meet the low income requirements to be able to qualify for the federal low income housing loan. You can call this office at: 202-447-7967. Ask for the administrator or the office of the administrator that deals with the federal low income housing loans. This program covers guaranteed low income housing loans for up to $60,000 dollars.
Next, once you are connected with the Farmers Home Administration administrator, he or she will then take down your personal information that will include your income level. If you meet the low income requirements, the administrators office will then take down the rest of your information and send you the federal low income housing loan application in the mail.
Next, when you receive the federal low income housing loan application in the mail, carefully fill out and complete the application. Read over the application and correct any mistakes if necessary. If you need assistance, you can call the number above for any questions about the federal low income housing loans.
Lastly, once you have filled out and completed the application for the federal low income housing loan, return the application to:
Attention: Administrator,Farmers Home Administration.
Department of Agriculture
Washington, DC, 20250
Or if the Department of Agriculture gives you a different address, then send the application to the updated address that the Department of Agriculture has specified. Once your federal low income housing loan application has been processed, the Department of Agriculture will contact you with the results and the information on what to do next.
Tips & Warnings
- The Federal Government Allots different amounts each year for federal low income housing loans. This was the amount when I applied for mine.
- Each year, the contact information and amount of the federal low income housing loan change so be sure to get the updated return address if needed and find out exactly how much of the federal low income housing loan you qualify for.
- The key is tom apply in the first quarter of the year because the government releases these benefits around the first of each year and if you can apply between janurary and march then you will increase your chances of getting in on the federal low income housing loan money.
- Photo Credit thebsreport.wordpress.com and cityoflaredo.com
Low-Income Senior Housing in Michigan
Michigan has helped ease the burden by providing low-income senior housing to its residents. Other People ... How to Apply for a...
How to Pre-Qualify for a Low-Income Rural Home Loan
Before you begin the journey of applying for a low income rural home loan, you can speed up the process by checking...
How to Apply for a Low Income Loan
How to Apply for a Federal Low Income Housing Loan; How to Apply for Income Based Repayment; Comments You May Also Like....