You are probably enjoying every minute with your new baby, but a new baby can be a very expensive change for most families. By following the easy steps in this article you can get free Nestle Good Start formula. In 2008, Babies R Us and Toys R Us began their Rewards R Us program. This wonderful program and the suggestions in this article may save your family over $150 on formula over the course of the first year.
Go to Babies R Us or Toys R Us and ask to sign up for their Rewards R Us program. This takes only 5 minutes. The store will give you a card with a barcode to use that will track your purchases. You may also want to consider applying for a Babies R Us credit card to earn additional free merchandise from your purchases.
Buy your Nestle Good Start baby formula from Babies R Us or Toys R Us and have the cashier scan your Rewards R Us card with each purchase. You will want to make sure that you purchase the 32 oz. Ready-To-Feed case or 24 oz. or larger powder (choose which you prefer and buy the same type each time to qualify for the free baby formula.)
Have the cashier scan your Rewards R Us card each time you purchase anything from Babies R Us or Toys R Us. Pay for your purchases with your Babies R Us credit card if you have one. (Make sure to pay your bill each month to stay out of debt.)
Receive your certificate for your free case of Good Start 32 oz. Ready-To-Feed or large Good Start powder once you've purchased 9 cases or large powders. Receive additional $5 and $10 merchandise certificates for other purchases with your Rewards R Us card and Babies R Us credit card.
Use your certificate for your free Nestle Good Start baby formula. This is a savings of $24-37 per certificate earned!
Use your $5 or $10 reward certificates (that you've earned for making other purchases using your Rewards R Us scanner card and Babies R Us credit card) toward free Babies R Us or Toys R Us formula and other merchandise.
Enjoy getting some free Nestle Good Start formula and merchandise from Babies R Us and Toys R Us. The budget relief will really come in handy for all of those other baby supplies that you need to purchase.
Tips & Warnings
- Use manufacturers coupons and formula checks on your formula purchases to achieve additional savings. You can sign up for the formula programs on-line to receive coupons in the mail. I've also found that if you call the formula company and ask, they will send you additional coupons.
- Use Babies R Us coupons for formula and other merchandise to achieve additional savings. Coupon books are frequently given to customers with their store purchases and coupons are sometimes available in the Sunday news flyers.
- If you have multiple children using formula (ex. twins or multiples), you may want to have your spouse sign up for a separate Rewards R Us card. That way, you can use both accounts to earn more than one free case in a 12 month period.
- You can earn 1 free case or large powder within each 12 month period.
- Rewards R Us reward certificates for other merchandise are given for purchases during the set promotion periods as posted on the Rewards R Us web site.
The History of Nestle Chocolate
First, a quick word association test: Chocolate. What comes to mind? One word might be Nestlé, the company largely responsible for making...
How to get Free Baby Formula Coupons & Samples
Baby formula is a huge expense for parents of newborns. Therefore, free baby formula samples and coupons are in high demand. To...
How to Get Free Similac Infant Formula
Whether you choose to nurse your child or to feed infant formula, chances are you are going to need some baby formula....