Keyforcash.com is a data entry site that will pay you 40 cents for every 1000 keystrokes. That can be enough for some extra cash but definitely not enough to make a living. Although, it's worth a try if you're wanting to make some grocery money. To begin working for keyforcash you have to take and pass their evaluation. The evaluation consists of three parts, numeric, letters only, and dollars only. Here's some tips to pass the test!
Things You'll Need
- A computer
- E-mail Address
- Typing Ability
The keyforcash evaluation will show you a snippet or image at the top of the screen of what you need to type. It's very important that you follow the directions given at the beginning of the evaluation. When in the letters only section be sure type only letters. Capitalization does not matter. In the numeric section key only numbers with no punctuation. In dollars only you'll want to type the dollar portion only with no cents. For example, if the snippet shows 365.45, the correct answer is 365.
If the snippet is ineligible don't type anything and hit enter to the next snippet. If the snippet is blank you'll want to enter a slash like this "/". Occasionally, when in numeric, you will get a snippet that is just letters, this would be blank because there are no numbers to enter. It is also blank if the snippet shows a number or word that has been crossed out.
Another step that is often overlooked is speed. You'll want to take the evaluation as fast as you can while still maintaining accuracy.
Tips & Warnings
- If at first you don't succeed, try again! You can retake the evaluation with Keyforcash once every 24 hours per e-mail address. So, the trick here is to try with another e-mail address, or multiple addresses if you have them.
- If Keyforcash is hiring and you've passed the evaluation you should receive an e-mail within 24 hours of passing the test.
- The goal is to get 99 to 100 percent accuracy. Most people that have been hired within the last year were within that range. Good luck!
Job Description for a Key Holder
If it wasn't for key holders, store managers and their assistants would always have to open and close the stores. Instead, managers...
How to Earn Money Grading Tests Online
Children in many different grades take standardized tests. Standardized tests help students, educators and school officials determine how well students are performing....
How to Pass an Employee Evaluation
An employee evaluation is a tool used by employers to assess the performance of each employee. This evaluation is typically done on...
- How to Reset a Sharp Cash Register
- How to Get a Replacement Key for a Cash Register
How to Pass the WorkKeys Math Test
The WorkKeys test is a nationally administered standardized test designed to assess applied mathematics, writing and reading skills. Prospective students or employees...
- Financial Ratios Used by Lenders to Evaluate a Company