Here is a great and fast way to lost weight on your thighs and buttocks. If you follow the steps and stick to them you will have the body you are wanting.
Things You'll Need
- A mat
- Your body
First you want to lay on the side you want to work on first. Put the arm you are not lying on in front of you for support.
Next you want to bring your knees up to your chest as if you are sitting in a chair.
When you in the chair position you want to bring your legs up. Knees to the floor while your feet are up to the ceiling. You want your knees your knees to be about 3ins off the floor.
Next you want to open your legs up to where it looks like you're doing the butterfly stretch.
When you have your legs opened up you want to bring the top leg up behind you. Knee to foot. Like shown in the picture.
After you do that you want to bring it back to the butterfly position. Repeat about 10 to 15 times.
Tips & Warnings
- You want to do this about 10 mins a day for really good results.
- If you are starting you don't want to open your legs open to wide.
- Photo Credit Google
How to Tone the Butt With Cycling
Cycling is a great exercise activity in that it both burns calories and allows riders to experience great scenery. If what you...
- How to Lose Weight in Your Thighs
- How to Lose Weight on Your Butt
- How to Lose Weight Off Your Legs
- How to Lose Weight in Your Thighs & Butt
- How to Lose Weight in My Hips & Butt
- How to Gain Weight on the Thighs & Buttocks