Are you a self starter and want to have your own Avon business? Are you worried about having some stranger come to your house to read you information that you can easily find out online... in the comfort of your own home, in your PJ's? Well now you can start Avon online! These steps will take you through it!
Things You'll Need
- Internet Connection
- Reference Code
- $20 Visa, Master Card, Debit Card or other bank card.
- Drivers License
- Bank Card
The first step is to gather the necessary items and have them with you at your computer (or a computer) with the internet. This way you are prepared to join Avon online.
Second, you will want to go to the website www.start.youravon.com
From this website you will be able to view the benefits of becoming an Avon Representative and put in your reference code. Avon requires that you have a reference code so you will have someone to contact if you have any questions about your business.
To get your reference code, you will need to either email a current representative or open a window to any representatives Online store.
Alternatively, you can use the last part of the URL www.youravon.com/xxx which is xxx as your reference code. (Sample Only)
After you put in your reference code, you will be asked to fill out a form and pay your $20. Once completed, Avon will mail you the business tools you need to start your business. They usually arrive with in a few days. You will have access to your upline via email, telephone, and in person visits to help you succeed and answer any questions if necessary.
Tips & Warnings
- Have the supplies you need handy when you go to join Avon online so it's easier for you.
- Use a correct email address because Avon and your upline will want to be able to contact you about special offers and prizes!
- Start taking the online training courses as soon as you complete your paperwork!
- Tell EVERYONE you know about your Avon Business!
- Start an Avon website!
- Running a business can be very successful if you learn as much as you can about the business.
- Be smart about how you handle your business money!
- Don't worry if someone else you know sells Avon. Chances are you will still be successful because they don't know Everyone you know!
- Photo Credit Avon Products, INC
How to Start a Yahoo Group
You don’t need to wait for someone else to create a new Yahoo Group based on a topic you like. The only...
How to Sell Avon
I know a lot of people think of Avon and say "My grandmother use to buy/sell that stuff" This is an exciting...
How to Make an Avon Business Plan
Selling Avon from home is a livelihood for its five million worldwide representatives. Independent contractors for Avon enjoy the flexibility of working...
How to join Avon online
Have you thought about starting your own Avon business? Maybe you don't have time to meet with a representative to join Avon,...
Ideas to Increase an Avon Business
Are you an Avon representative? Try these ideas to increase your customer base and product sales in your Avon business.