Parties are a get-together with others to celebrate something--a special holiday, birthday, retirement, reunion, open house or any other reason. The reason doesn't matter--it may even be "just because" you want to have one. Inform your party guests with custom-designed invitations. Accomplish this with Microsoft software such as Word, Publisher, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote. Use the templates available on Microsoft Office Online (see Resources below) to design your own party invitations.
Things You'll Need
- Microsoft Office
- Picture, drawing or clip art (optional)
- Special paper
View the party invitation templates via the link located in Resources below, and choose the one you wish to use.
Click on the image or file to view a full-page version of your template. Select one and click "Download." The Microsoft program required to use the template will open automatically.
Alter the invitation's wording to match your party. Highlight the text; replace it with your information or change the font properties. Delete any parts of the invitation that you do not want.
Include pictures or graphics that match the party's theme on the invitation. Use the accessible options found under "Pictures" in the "Insert" menu. Find the picture you want and click "Insert" to add it.
Study the party invitation for any modifications you desire. Move any sections, recolor any parts, resize anything or make other changes to its overall design.
Print a test copy prior to using special paper. Load your printer as directed. Print the party invitations as needed.
Tips & Warnings
- Notice the type of paper required and the paper fold as you select your party invitation. This is the same paper you will have to purchase and use to print your party invitations. If you are going to email the party invitations to your guests, use a Microsoft Outlook template. It is specially designed to create invitations for emailing.
- Make sure you select a template that will open in the Microsoft program that you have. Double check the version of your program to see whether you are using a newer or older version.
- Photo Credit http://www.sxc.hu/photo/1120871
How to Create Free Bachelorette Invitations
Create free bachelorette invitations to trim the costs associated with the modern bridal tradition. Bachelorette party planning typically falls on the shoulders...
- How to Create a Meeting Invitation
Downloadable Hen Party Invitation Templates & Ideas
Hen parties are a hoot for the bride-to-be and her esteemed guests. Drum up the excitement in advance by sending hen party...