Indoor sky diving is extreme sports at its best. You'll have an exhilarating time floating through the air in the wind tunnel without the worry of getting hurt. Indoor sky diving is recommended if you are looking for a daredevil activity or to see if you can endure a skydiving flight from a plane. Experience human flight today.
Visit the observatory which allows you to peak inside the wind tunnel to watch those already skydiving indoors. This helps you decide if you really want to participate before you invest time and money.
Sit in on a 20 minute mandatory training class where you will meet your instructor and watch a short training video. You'll also learn hand signals used in the tunnel and proper body and flight techniques.
Suit up in protective gear with a helmet, a flight suit, goggles and ear plugs.
Enter the wind tunnel and work with your instructor to learn skydiving techniques. Learn forward far enough to catapult you into space, enjoying the sensation of indoor skydiving. The total experience lasts for one hour. Twenty minutes are dedicated to training, fifteen minutes to suit up properly, and fifteen minutes in the tunnel. With a group of five, each person gets to try indoor skydiving for three minutes each.
Tips & Warnings
- Indoor Skydiving is only available at a few places in the United States including Las Vegas, Tennessee and California. Flights vary between $75 and $325.
- Dress in comfortable clothes and sneakers.
- Have your human flying experience video taped to prove to friends and family that you did it and to keep as an awesome memory.
- No one pregnant will be permitted to go indoor skydiving.
- Minors must have a parent present.
Fun Things to Do in Las Vegas for Couples
Las Vegas is an internationally renowned city known for its gambling, restaurants, shopping and nightlife. The city’s adventurous vibe appeals to couples...