You've heard the celebrity stories of detoxing their bodies and losing weight... here is their secret! This proven technique is easier than it sounds... you just have to resist the urges.
Things You'll Need
- Lemon Juice
- Cayenne Pepper
- Pure maple syrup
- 2 liter bottle
First off, I would like to say that even though this technique works best without any solid foods, you will benefit from mixing this into your diet. There have been studies that say you can lose about a pound a day, while losing all the "extra, clinging" food particles and toxins hanging out in your body.
Take a empty 2 liter bottle and fill it about 7/8 of the way with filtered water.
Add approximately 4 tablespoons of pure lemon juice (preferably from an actual lemon) (this is what does most of the detoxing inside the body)
Add an equal amount (4 tablespoons) of natural, pure maple syrup (this is where you will actually take in calories)
Add about 3 pinches of crushed cayenne pepper (this is pretty much just to add taste)
Mix everything together (shake before you take a drink).
It's that easy!
I tried this for 3 solid days. 72 hours of no solid food, and drank about 4 liters of this mix every day.
After the 2nd day, you know anything that you are excreting out of your body, is just "extra" food and what-not that was clinging to your insides.
Tips & Warnings
- The first day will be tough since you are so used to eating regular food
- The 2nd day will be a piece of cake
- The 3rd day was absolute Hell because I knew the next day I could eat again!
- If you prefer hot drinks, you can also warm this up with hot water instead of cold.
- If you start to feel weak, and think that this is the stupidest thing you've ever done... hang in there
- If you start to feel wobbly, weak, dizzy, or like you're going to faint, sit down and make sure you are ok. If the feeling stays, by all means eat something.
- This technique is what Beyonce used and swore that she lost 20 pounds by doing this detox program for 20 days.
How Can I Detox My Body to Loose Weight Fast?
Losing weight generally takes time. It's advisable to lose weight at a rate of one pound per week. If you lose weight...