Some people don’t realize that they can rent an electric scooter for a month, week or even a day. A scooter can increase a person’s mobility during a trip or outdoor activity. Renting an electric scooter is simpler than most people realize. Here’s how.
Contact a rental company like Scootaround. You may fill out the online form or call the 800 number. Once you submit the inquiry, a representative will contact you to verify your order.
Determine how long you’ll need to rent the scooter. Expect to provide your weight and height to receive the scooter that best fits your needs.
Most rental companies accept MasterCard and Visa. Rates normally depend on rental duration and delivery and pickup location. The quote you receive normally includes deposit and taxes, as well as pickup and delivery fees.
Make arrangements to receive the scooter. If you’re on vacation, most companies can deliver the scooter to the airport, cruise ship port or hotel room. Make sure someone is at the agreed location to receive it.
Return the electric scooter to the agreed location. Most companies will pick it up at the same location where they delivered it.
Tips & Warnings
- You need to charge the scooter daily by plugging it into an electrical outlet. Companies recommend charging it at night so it doesn’t run out of power during the day.
- You can load a transportable scooter into the trunk of a medium or full-size car. However, you cannot disassemble a standard scooter.
- How to Start a Scooter Business
- How to Start a Scooter Rental Business
- How to Start a Scooter Rental Store
Italy & Scooter Rental Rules
Renting a scooter, also called "motorini" in Italy, is a thrilling way to travel independently through the Italian hillsides and cities. Each...
Six Flags Guide to Disabilities
Six Flags theme parks across the United States have instituted policies that they hope will help the disabled enjoy their parks; while...