I love having shrimp and rice and thought to share this recipe that I also found recently. I hope that you would enjoy this recipe and this wonderful dish. Bon Appetit.
Things You'll Need
- 1 lb. peeled and deveined fresh shrimp
- 1/2 cup butter (1 butter)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup chicken broth or dry white wine
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- Chopped fresh parsley (optional)
Preheat oven to 400F. In 13x9x2-inch baking pan, arrange shrimp in single layer.
In small saucepan melt butter. Saute garlic 1 minute; add broth, red pepper and parsley. Drizzle butter mixture over shrimp.
Bake about 10 minutes or until shrimp turn opaque.
Serve shrimp with rice. Garnish with parsley, if desired.
How to Make delicious Tasty Shrimp Fried Rice
How to make Shrimp fried Rice in your own home.