Here's a super-easy No Bake (does it get any better than this?) Cheesecake Bar dessert made from Fresh Blueberries! When fresh fruit is in season ~ it makes yummy desserts extra special! Whip up these easy No-Bake Fresh Blueberry Cheesecake Bars in no-time~ Start to Finish is only about 1.5 hours ~ great for almost last minute "What Can I Bring" ideas!
Things You'll Need
- 16 graham cracker squares (8 whole crackers), crushed
- 1/4 cup ground pecans or walnuts (optional)
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 8-ounce packagre cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons honey, or to taste
- 1/2 cup sugar (optional)
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup Grape Jelly or Jam
- Rind of a lemon, freshly grated (optional)
- 2 or 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Whip Cream, optional
- 8 or 9 inch Square Pan
Combine crushed graham crackers, nuts if using, and melted butter. Press evenly into bottom of an 8 or 9-inch square pan (glass is good) to form a crust about 1/4 inch thick. Put in refrigerator until ready to use.
Using a standing or hand mixer, or a whisk combine cream cheese, ricotta, honey, lemon rind, lemon juice and salt, and blend until smooth.
Spread cheese mixture carefully and evenly over crust, using a spatula or butter knife to smooth top.
Melt Grape or Blueberry Jam or Jelly in small pot on top of stove. Add fresh blueberries, stir to glaze.
Cover cream cheese mixture with fresh blueberries and chill for at least an hour, or until set. Cut into squares or bars and serve.
Garnish with optional whip cream.
Yield: 8 to 12 servings.