This Ehow will give you Information on how to Whiten your teeth Through Home Remedies
Things You'll Need
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Baking Soda
1st Remedy: The Rind of an Orange fruit which has teeth whitening properties is also used for teeth whitening. Rub the inner portion of the rind of Orange on teeth.
2nd Remedy: Take two-three strawberries grind it and make it into small pieces. Use this as a tooth whitening paste.
3rd Remedy: Mixture of baking soda and home used Iodine Rich Salt. Take baking soda one teaspoon, mix a pinch of salt in it and use this as a natural teeth whitener. But be careful, because the salt is very abrasive and could cause mouth pain and weakened enamel.
4th Remedy: Crushed walnut act as a natural cleaner for teeth and prevents teeth discolor, and keep your teeth white and bacteria free.
5th Remedy: Using a Q-Tip, dab hydrogen peroxide onto the surface of your teeth, being careful to avoid your gums or you might have irritation.
6th Remedy: Rinse your mouth with a vinegar/water solution.
7th Remedy: Brushing teeth using wood ash (i.e. from your fireplace).
8th Remedy: Brushing teeth with lemon juice.
9th Remedy: Dried an powdered Bay leaves combined with dried orange peel is an excellent whitener.
10th Remedy: Add a drop of clove oil to the toothpaste and brush.
11th Remedy: Rubbing the bark of a Wal-Nut tree on Teeth.
12th Remedy: Drink from a Straw to minimize contact with teeth.
13th Remedy: Chew Whitening Gum and Use Whitening Tooth paste/Mouth wash.
14th Remedy: Floss after you brush your teeth. Flossing after allows remaining tooth paste to clense in between teeth.
Tips & Warnings
- Avoid Dark Staining Substances such as Coffee, Tobacco, Mustard, Ketchup, Cola, Red Wine, Soy Sauce, Red Sauces.
- Always Floss Teeth Daily
- Brush after every meal or Chew Dentist Recommended Gum, or clean teeth with your tongue.
- Stop Smoking
- Use Automated Toothbrush
- Results will not be overnight/instantly. You have to be patient.
- Seek Regular Professional Dental Hygiene Care to maintain oral heath.
- Not all stains are on the surface of the teeth some are intrinsic(Stain on the inside of tooth).
- Only your dentist can correct intrinsic stains.
- These remedies may create irritation or damage The enamel, which is the hard outer coating of your teeth, allowing the underlying layer of yellowish dentin to show through.
- You should consult a Dentist before trying any of the above remedies.
How to Use Hydrogen Peroxide As Whitener for Teeth
Teeth-whitening has become one of the most popular treatments in aesthetic dentistry, according to a 2009 report by the American Dental Association....
How to Whiten Teeth With Orange Peels
As you look into the mirror and smile, you don't like what you see. Your teeth are discolored and not as white...
How to Whiten Teeth Overnight at Home
When you smile, you want everyone to see two rows of beautiful, white, shining teeth. Coffee, soda, tea, smoking, food residue and...
Home Remedies for Teeth Whitening
Whitening teeth at home can by done by brushing with whitening toothpaste, brushing with baking soda and water or using at-home bleaching...
Home Remedies to Whiten Teeth Instantly
There are many ways to whiten teeth. Some of the most effective methods are also some of the most expensive, such as...
- Home Remedy for Yellow Teeth