While having an intimate moment, one sign of affection and desire is called a “hickey” (also called “love bites” or “neck nibbles”). Learning how to give a proper hickey will most certainly leave behind your mark of lust.
Find a private place for you and your partner to be intimate without interruption. Rid yourselves of all distractions. Turn off the television, radio, cell phone and pager. Focus your entire attention on your partner. Begin to kiss and caress each other in a playful yet seductive manner.
Move from kissing your partner's lips down to the neck. Slowly kiss the neck and decide on a place where you want to leave the hickey. Begin to suck on the person’s neck at your chosen spot as though you were sucking thick milkshake from a straw. If you do not suck hard enough, there will be no mark left behind; if you suck too hard, you may inflict discomfort instead of pleasure.
Continue to suck the same location, then give a little nibble. This nibbling action may make your partner giggle with delight. Go back to sucking on the same location. Tickle your partner’s neck with your tongue for additional stimulation.
Release your lips from the neck after 20 to 30 seconds of sucking. Continue making out with your partner. After your intimate kissing session, you can view the hickey. The mark should be about one to two inches across and range from light pink to dark purple in appearance.
Repeat the above steps to swap love bites to and fro.
Tips & Warnings
- Practice the amount of suction you will need on the back of your hand.
- Choose a location that is typically covered with clothing to give a hickey, if leaving marks on the neck is undesirable.
- If the hickey is in a prominent place, it might best be if it is covered up in work environments, family gatherings and religious events. A high-collared shirt, dab of makeup, or creative scarf can conceal a hickey on the neck.
- Do not attempt to give a hickey to someone who is not receptive.
- Hickeys can take a few hours to nearly a week to disappear, so plan wisely.
How to Get Rid of a Hickey
Accidents happen, and a passionate kiss can lead to that telltale mark of love: a hickey. Unfortunately, there isn't much you can...
How to remove Stretch Marks
How to remove Stretch Marks is a simple quick guide to removing the nasty looking Stretch Marks. Some are natural remedies for...