When it comes to the battle of the bulge, it can seem like a never ending struggle. Every time you start to lose those pesky pounds, you go off your diet and they suddenly come right back on. Enter weight loss supplements like Lipo 6 which helps jump start your metabolism so that fat melts away. Here's how to use it to obtain your weight loss goals.
Things You'll Need
- Lipo 6
- Gym or exercise equipment
Ingest two capsules 30 minutes before your breakfast meal and follow with two more capsules in the early afternoon. Make sure you take the capsules with a glass of water. Also, don't take the capsules within 6 hours of when you plan to sleep. It should be noted that for your first 2 days of taking Lipo 6, you should only take two pills per day (one in the morning and one in the afternoon).
Kick start your weight loss with an exercise routine that encompasses both weight training and cardio training. To see the best results you need to aid your body in melting the fat away by biking, running, swimming, taking an aerobics class or doing another cardio exercise of your choice. Combine that with a toning program which works your major muscle groups inclusive of your pectorals (chest), biceps and triceps (arms), lats (back), legs and of course abdominals (stomach.) If you find that you don't have as much time to devote a complete workout on a daily basis, alternate cardio 1 day and resistance training the next. After 6 days, take 2 days off to let your body recuperate.
Restrict your diet to help you lose weight. While Lipo 6 helps burn fat and boost your metabolism, you have to do your part as well with your diet in order for Lipo 6 to be effective. A good rule of thumb is to count your calories for 1 week (no cheating) and then reduce that caloric intake by 15 percent the following week as you start using Lipo 6. Then hop on the scale and see if you are making the desired progress.
Tips & Warnings
- Rather than eating three meals, eat six smaller meals. This will help jump start your metabolism as it will be being fed about every 2 1/2 while you're awake during the day.
- If you have restricted your diet and have massive hunger pains, eat a piece of fruit or a vegetable salad with a light dressing. No one ever had to lose weight because they ate too many apples. The fiber in fruits and vegetables will give you that satisfied feeling.
- Do not take Lipo 6 if you are under 18 or are pregnant or nursing. Also do not consume additional caffeine products. And do not exceed the recommended dose of four pills within a day. For a complete list of warnings, see the side label on the bottle.
- Always consult a physician before beginning a new workout routine. Make sure that you mention your plans to take Lipo 6 as part of your weight loss routine.
What are the Dangers of Lipo 6?
Lipo 6 is a popular weight-loss supplement, promoted as both a metabolism-booster and appetite suppressant. As a powerful thermogenic formula, Lipo 6...
HCG & B12 Shots for Weight Loss
HCG is a hormone produced naturally in women's bodies during pregnancy. Vitamin B12, meanwhile, is an important vitamin that usually regulates the...
Is it Safe to Lose Weight With Lipo B12 Injections?
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, as of 2008, 34 percent of Americans older than 20 were overweight. Many...
How Much Weight Can a Person Lose With Lipo Injections?
Lipotropic Injections are an alternative method to the traditional liposuction procedure. The injection is composed of vitamin B-6 and vitamin B-12. Many...
How to Use Lipo-6
Are you looking for a fat burning supplement to help you to drop pounds quickly? Consider the supplement voted twice as the...