Perfect for this time of year! And who doesn't love a Dairy Queen Anything? The Heath Blizzard is excellent, and know you'll know how to put it together at home!
Things You'll Need
- 2 Heath Candy Bars - frozen
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 4 cups of vanilla ice cream
- 2 teaspoons of fudge topping...
- and that's all! amazing!
Break your candy into small pieces before taking it out of the wrapper.
Add all your ingredients in a blender.
Blend it until it's super mixed and perfectly creamy.
Tips & Warnings
- To break it up quicker, you can use a meat tenderizer mallet, or even a potato masher and use it as if you were mashing potatoes.
- You can thicken it up more if you want to. Just place it in the freezer for 15 to 20 minutes...or longer, depending on how thick you want it.
- You can make this with Butterfinger candy bars, Oreo cookies, Reeses Peanut Butter Cups, M & M's...just about any treat you love!
- Reduced fat: use vanilla frozen yogurt and low fat milk
- Makes 2 to 3 servings...depends on what size you're interested in!
Dairy Queen Franchise Information
Owning and operating a Dairy Queen Grill and Chill restaurant is an expensive and time-consuming ordeal. The profitability of your Dairy Queen...
How to Eat Healthy at Dairy Queen
Cheap and convenient, fast-food restaurants like Dairy Queen can be hard to resist. But you don't have to blow your diet when...