Earning passive income online on autopilot doesn't happen effortlessly or overnight for most people. Time, skills and effort are common elements of online success.
Passive income through online writing is a reality for many who work hard and learn the process. Here's how to make passive income online on autopilot--almost.
Build a niche website on a profitable topic in which you're an expert or about something that excites you. Writing about your passion can be a great way to build content on a theme-specific site.
Not a writer? Team up with a writer and provide graphic design, tech support or marketing and split the site's proceeds equitably. A good contract is important if you got this route. You could also own the website and outsource your content writing, but start up costs will be much higher.
Find affiliate programs that fit your website topic. Promote them through your site, newsletter, email and social networking. Affiliate marketing online can be quite lucrative when done successfully.
Write and sell eBooks and other information products. Infopreneurs make up a new class of entrepreneurs, creating and marketing information products.
Take digital photographs and sign up for websites that pay you per download of your picture. Excellent camera skills, Photoshop experience and a good eye will go a long way toward making this venture worthwhile. Sub par photography won't sell at all.
Write a conventional, paper-published book and have it published by a mainstream press. Market it online to increase sales volumes and your royalties.
Write for revenue sharing content sites, such as eHow, Xomba, HubPages, Suite101, Squidoo, Associated Content and Helium. Income generated from these sites makes up a large portion of my online passive income each month. Choose 2-3 sites to concentrate on and build up a large collection of articles on your chosen sites. Done right, this can be quite lucrative.
Earn passive income online blogging. Some bloggers earn six-figure incomes from one niche blog. Once the blog is established, you will earn residual income from older posts as well as new ones.
Tips & Warnings
- While there is plenty of upfront work, the beautiful thing about passive income is that it keeps coming in even when you're not working, even for months at a time. Stay motivated any work hard to get there!
- My passive income is over $500 a month and growing after less than a year of building passive income streams.
- Don't expect a minimum of effort to yield excellent results. You won't get something for nothing, no matter who told you you could.
- Earn Passive Income Online: Residual Income for Web Content Writers
- Site Build It: Build Your Own Niche Website for Fun & Profit
- Earn Money as a Site Build It Affiliate: $70 per sale
- Choose a Domain, Get Web Hosting and Build Your Site at HostGator
- Buy Low, Sell High with BizMint Domain Names
- Niche Blogger: Earn Passive Income Blogging
How to Create Passive Income
No one likes living paycheck to paycheck or wondering how you'll put food on the table. Financial freedom is the American Dream...
How to CREATE A PASSIVE INCOME AT HOME
Creating a passive income at home can be easy, rewarding, and can help you pay off your debt. Here are some of...
How to Create Sources of Residual Income
It seems almost everyone is looking for ways to supplement their income. Some people are turning to the Internet to seek sources...
How to Run Your Website on Auto Pilot
Making your website run on auto pilot is not only easy to do but is also a great way to make an...
How to Earn Passive Income by Micro Lending Online
Passive income is money in your pocket without any ongoing effort. You put in some initial investment and you receive regular payments...
- How to Sell Photos Online For Passive Income
How to Troubleshoot an Autohelm ST7000
The Autohelm ST7000, or autopilot, is one of the most hardworking and important pieces of equipment on a boat's bridge. To select...