The stone known as the Tiger's Eye should make you think of the qualities of the tiger. Patient, focused, determined, alert, with perfect timing and slow, deliberate actions. Tiger's Eye promotes balance and strength to get through difficult phases of life. It relieves doubt and bestows clarity. Tiger's Eye is also a great stone for visualization and manifestation.
Things You'll Need
- Tiger's Eye
- Other associated minerals
- Small bag or pouch (optional)
How to Use Tiger's Eye Energy
Tiger's Eye can be used for a simple money spell. Empower several Tiger's Eyes with your need for money. Use them to surround a green candle. Light the candle and visualize.
Tiger's Eye can help you see into your past lives. Gaze into the stone, still your mind and watch the flashes of light.
Tiger's Eye immediately grounds everyone in its presence. It is very helpful to people with ADD/ADHD, bipolar disorder and any other tendency to swing from one extreme to another.
Tiger's Eye is an excellent stone for digestion. If you are having digestion problems, keep a Tiger's Eye in a glass of water and sip from it throughout the day.
Tips & Warnings
- Tiger's Eye pairs well with malachite, smoky topaz, citrine and amethyst.
- Try combining these minerals in bracelets or necklaces.
- Combine pieces in a pouch and wear them, or just tuck them in your pocket.
- Some people are more sensitive to mineral energy. Watch your reactions when you use these stones.
- If you experience anxiety or restlessness, or physical symptoms, such as nausea, you may want to cut back your exposure.
- If you are sensitive, try using only single stones, and not combinations.
How to Use Amethyst Energy
Amethyst is known as "Nature's Tranquilizer" because of its healing and calming properties. It also used for deepening awareness and raising consciousness...
How to Cleanse Your Eye of Concrete Dust
Natural tears regularly flush out the eyes, removing dust, dirt and debris without you barely knowing it was there in the first...