StubHub describes its mission as simple: "Provide fans a safe, convenient place to get tickets to the games, concerts, and theater shows they want to see, and an easy way to sell their tickets when they can't go." StubHub allows its users to sell tickets for any event and to set their own prices.
Things You'll Need
- Knowledge of the music industry
- Money to buy the tickets up front
Establish an account with StubHub. Explore the website become familiar with it.
Search online for tickets to athletic events, concerts and plays that you believe will sell out completely.
Buy as many tickets as you can afford for each of the most popular events.
Sign in to your Stubhub account and list your tickets, choosing the declining price method. This will allow you to start your tickets out at a premium price level and then slowly decrease the price as necessary.
Closely monitor your ticket listings for competitiveness. Make sure — as each event's date nears — to price your tickets low enough to sell them.
Tips & Warnings
- Buy tickets only for those events you are confident will sell out.
- Don't assume that you'll always make money. Selling tickets is somewhat of a gamble and, as with gambling, you have to accept that there is a definite risk that you'll lose your money if things don't work out how you'd like them to.
How Does StubHub Work?
Established in 2000, StubHub is an online secondary seller of tickets for sports and entertainment events. Selling and purchasing tickets on the...
How to Sell Baseball Tickets
There are many reasons why you would want to sell baseball tickets. Perhaps you just can't make it to the game or...
- How to Make Money Selling Tickets Online
How to Sell My Concert Tickets Immediately
Purchasing tickets to a show and later finding out you can't go can be a disappointment. It is even more disappointing to...
How to Get the Cheapest Price on StubHub
Stub Hub is an internet hub for buying and selling tickets to events such as sports games, concerts or theater art performances....