Black tourmaline, also known as schorl, has a strong, clear, direct energy that can affect everything from muscle strains and tension to jet lag. When heated, a Black Tourmaline crystal becomes positive at one end and negative at the other. This makes it a good stone for bringing balance to any situation.
Things You'll Need
- Black tourmaline
- Other associated minerals
- Small bag or pouch (optional)
Black Tourmaline is a great stone for travelers. It will help keep jet lag and time disorientation at bay and, placed under your pillow, it will bring restful, easy sleep.
Black tourmaline worn as earrings will ease earache or ringing in the ears.
If you have a leg injury that needs casting, see if your doctor will embed a piece of Black tourmaline in the plaster to aid in healing. Its grounding energy will also make it easier to get around while you are injured.
Black tourmaline with silver is a potent combination that will fight anything autoimmune, from gout and other forms of arthritis to psoriasis.
Tips & Warnings
- Black tourmaline and silver are natural partners.
- Try combining these minerals in bracelets or necklaces.
- Combine pieces in a pouch and wear them, or just tuck them in your pocket.
- Some people are more sensitive to mineral energy. Watch your reactions when you use these stones.
- If you experience anxiety or restlessness, or physical symptoms, like nausea, you may want to cut back your exposure.
- If you are sensitive, try using only single stones, and not combinations.