Tourists can choose from more than 50 reasonably priced domestic and international flights when they book travel on Philippine Airlines, Asia's oldest airline. Follow these steps to reserve your ticket.
Book Travel on Philippine Airlines
Call the reservations line at (800) I-FLY-PAL. Or visit the Philippine Airlines Web site (see the Resources section below) and click "Online Booking." Select round trip, one-way or multi-stop. Fill in your departure and arrival cities, dates of travel and number of travelers, and then click "Next."
Select the flight you prefer, and click "Check Fare." Review flights and rates, and if they meet your needs, choose "Continue."
Type in your personal information and any special meal requests. Click "Continue."
Examine the trip summary and information. If everything looks satisfactory, choose "Continue."
Select the method of payment to finalize your booking (Visa or MasterCard). Fill in the required information, click "Pay Now" and print out your confirmation summary.
Tips & Warnings
- If you book travel on Philippine Airlines on a route that is eligible for e-ticket travel, they will issue you an e-ticket via e-mail. Print it out and provide it upon arrival at the airport along with a valid photo ID to get past security.
- Book online to access Philippine Airlines' special Web fares.
- If you're a first-class passenger, part of a tour group or a Mabuhay frequent flyer, you can check in up to 24 hours before departure.
- For passengers with a Flying Sportsman Card, Philippine Airlines provides an extra baggage allowance for sports equipment--including bowling balls, golf clubs and scuba gear--at no additional fee.
- Keep track of your visa status and follow all immigration laws and regulations. Philippine immigration can levy both fines and detention for certain infractions. When leaving the country, travelers must have Philippine pesos to pay the passenger service charges. For any questions on entrance and exit requirements, contact the Philippines embassy.
- Don't mix up your confirmation page with your official e-ticket receipt--these are not the same thing. You receive your receipt by e-mail after you complete your purchase.
What Airlines Offer Bereavement Fares?
Airline bereavement fares available to family members provide discounts and flexible scheduling options.
Luggage Rules for LAX Airport
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) is the seventh busiest passenger airport in the world. The airport is a domestic and international gateway,...
How to Book Travel on Cebu Pacific Air
Tourists who book travel on Cebu Pacific Air can visit Cebu's many malls, theaters and museums. They also can fly on to...
How to Check Flight Reservations Online
Dealing with automated telephone systems is frustrating when the airlines have multiple buttons to push and then give recorded information that had...
How to Book A Flight Online
Use your home or office computer to book your reservations for business or pleasure traveling. The process is not complicated, but it...
How to Rebook a Philippine Airlines Electronic Ticket
Re-booking is a common procedure for any airline; Philippine Airlines is no exception. The airline, which services a wide array of Asian,...
How to Confirm Airline Reservations
The days of paper airline tickets are long gone. Since the airline industry now handles reservations electronically, you now receive a confirmation...
How to Get the Cheapest Flight Tickets to the Philippines
The Philippines is a country composed of 7,100 islands in Southeast Asia. The Philippines offers rich cultural history, nightlife, world-class shopping, sporting...
How to Redeem Mabuhay Miles
Mabuhay Miles, the frequent flyer program of the Philippine Airlines (PAL), offers traveling patrons free local and international PAL flights and free...
- PAL Ticket: How to Get Boarding Passes
How to Change the Schedule of a PAL e-Ticket
Philippine Airlines, commonly known as PAL, was the first airline to take flight in Asia. PAL services dozens of cities in the...
Saudi Arabian Airlines in the Philippines
Saudi Arabian Airlines, the national carrier of Saudi Arabia, flies to Manila, Philippines, several times a week. Once in Manila, choose from...
What Documents Do I Need for a Domestic Flight?
The Transportation Safety Administration for domestic flights has numerous rules and regulations. You may feel overwhelmed packing and preparing for your next...