Tourists who book travel on Cebu Pacific Air can visit Cebu's many malls, theaters and museums. They also can fly on to additional destinations within the Philippines and Southeast Asia at moderate prices.
Book Travel on Cebu Pacific Air
Call the Cebu Pacific Air's Manila office at 011 (+63) 2 70-20-888 to book a flight. Or visit the airline's Web site (see the Resources section below) and find the "Book and Pay" application box on the left side of the screen.
Select a round-trip or one-way flight, choose your cities of departure and arrival and fill in the requested traveler information. Press "Search Now."
Study the available flights and click on the one that suits your needs. Press "Next" to select this flight.
Fill in the traveler and contact information, including name, address, phone and e-mail address. Press "Next."
Enter your credit card information to pay online, then print out your itinerary as a reference. Cebu Pacific will e-mail your e-Ticket Confirmation Receipt within 30 minutes. Print this out as well, since you must show it to airport security to reach the check-in counter.
Tips & Warnings
- 011 is the dialing prefix used for telephoning abroad from the United States. If you're calling from another country, check which international dialing prefix to use. All country codes are within parentheses and begin with a "+" sign.
- Book online to take advantage of the airline's lowest possible fares to international destinations such as Bangkok, Hong Kong, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur and Singapore. Look for the label "Go Fares" to find these low-priced fares.
- Get ready to win prizes on board your Cebu Pacific flight. The airline labels all of its flights "Fun Flights," and flight attendants play trivia games and conduct scavenger hunts with the passengers. You can win prizes such as sun hats and travel organizers.
- You can also book complete vacation packages to domestic destinations as well as Hong Kong Disneyland through Cebu Pacific.
- Be vigilant about your personal security; there are occasional terrorist attacks against U.S. citizens. Don't forget to register with the U.S. embassy in the Philippines.
- The U.S. government cautions that the southern island of Mindanao and the Sulu Archipelago are particularly dangerous for Americans.
How to Rebook a Philippine Airlines Electronic Ticket
Re-booking is a common procedure for any airline; Philippine Airlines is no exception. The airline, which services a wide array of Asian,...
How to Change Cathay Pacific Flight Dates
Cathay Pacific is a large international airline that specializes in travel between North America and Asia. It allows customers to change a...