If you need to shed a few pounds this is for you.
Things You'll Need
- Comfortable shoes
Walk. Walking is one of the best exercises you can do and is totally safe - if you do it correctly.
Walk at a comfortable pace for 15 minutes a day for one week. Then start walking for 30 minutes. Make sure you're not covered in layers - even if it's a dull rainy day you will still get hot. I'd say wear a comfortable shirt or tee then some comfortable trousers and some deodrant. And remember to stand tall while you're walking - NEVER lean forward as this will strain your back & could lead to back problems.
Ditch them burgers!: Look in your cupboards in your kitchen and throw away any fatty foods such as crisps, carbonated (fizzy) drinks, burgers, biscuits, cakes - anything that will make you fat. It will be hard and you may have spent a lot of money on it - but it has to go!
Look in your fridge and replace all the yoghurts with low fat yoghurts. Replace the milk with low fat or soya milk, and butter with low-fat spread. Throw away any trifles and fatty foods.
Buy a fruit bowl and fill it with fruit such as ; apples, pears, bananas, grapes, kiwi - as many different fruits as you can of big quantity.
Tips & Warnings
- Don't do this for a few weeks then give up - the weight will pile back on and you'll hate yourself afterwards.
- If you feel 'alone' while doing it, get your partner or a friend to join you - great motivation and it will be a right giggle!
- If you find it too hard to give up sweets and chocolate, limit it to once a week, then once every two weeks then gradually build it up. If your cravings get too bad and you think you're about to give in to some chocolate, don't - chew some chewing gum and drink water, you'll soon feel full.
- Consume at least 5 portions of fruit and veg a day. This may sound boring as you've most probably heard it said before, but it's true - and it does help aid weight loss.
- You MUST consult your doctor before starting a programme like this and consider whether it will help you in the long run.
- Don't follow this article if you have a history of heart problems.
How to Get Healthy Hair
No matter if your hair is worn long, short or somewhere in between, healthy hair is always in fashion. Learn how to...
How to Maintain a Healthy Lifestyle in College
College is a time known for young adults spreading their wings and developing their minds. Unfortunately, many often develop unhealthy habits that...