An MP3 is a popular compressed audio format. Converting your podcast into one will depend on what OS and software program you're using. Follow these steps to convert your podcast.
Open your media device.
Open your converting software.
Select the podcast from your podcast folder.
Drag it out of the media player and into the converting software.
Change all the information and ID tags.
Proceed with the conversion.
When it's finished, drag it back into the media device.
Add an image and a link.
Tips & Warnings
- Use a free conversion program.
- Try multiple programs to see which one offers the most features and fits you best.
- Save it to your desktop. This is the easiest place for you to access or delete the program (if it's not installed yet).
- Make sure you're using a compatible OS when you download the software.
- Be sure you have the minimal system requirements to useall the software's features.
- Read user and license agreements before downloading anything.