Here is an activity that is fun for parties, parades or football games.
Things You'll Need
- Hobby Paintbrushes
- Halloween Makeup Kits
- Card Tables
- Makeup Brushes
- Makeup Sponges
- Mild Facial Cleansers
- Water-based Face Paint
- 4-5 wipes
Place model in chair with towel around his or her shoulders.
Tie back long hair so it doesn't get in the way.
Wipe model's face clean with a moisture wipe or tissue.
Apply base paint with a makeup sponge so that it covers the entire face.
Paint details with makeup brushes according to package directions, putting lighter colors on first. Use a thin brush for fine lines.
Have the model look up when painting below the eyes. Have the model's eyes closed when painting above them.
Remove paint with soap and water.
Tips & Warnings
- Always paint on clean skin and use clean brushes and sponges.
- Mix paints to create your own colors.
- Paint ice cream cones, stars, hearts or whatever you'd like.
- Be careful when painting around the eyes.
- Never use face paints on someone with a skin problem or allergy.