How to Change PCM TRICARE Online


The TRICARE military health care program lets you name a Primary Care Manager who will serve as your primary health care provider. If, at any time, you wish to change your TRICARE PCM, you can do so by filling out the online form on TRICARE's website. Even though the form can be accessed and filled out online, it still must be printed out and mailed to your regional contractor for the PCM change request to be processed.

  • Use the "TRICARE Prime and PCM Selection Guide" to search for the TRICARE-certified providers in your area. Select your beneficiary type and enter your address in the spaces provided to view the list of certified providers.

  • Select the provider that you want to have as your PCM. According to TRICARE, a PCM can be "an individual doctor, a military provider, a military facility, a civilian clinic, an individual civilian provider or Uniformed Services Family Health Plan," so pick the provider that best suits your needs.

  • Open a Web browser and navigate to

  • Click the "Quick Links" tab followed by the "Find Forms" link.

  • Scroll down to the section labeled "Enrollment/Disenrollment Forms" and click the "TRICARE Prime Enrollment Application and PCM Change Form (DD Form 2876)" link that corresponds to your region.

  • Fill out the online form by providing your name, address, enrollment type and other personal information. Indicate your new PCM preference in the space provided. When you're finished, click the "File" tab and select the "Print" option. Click the "Print" button to print out the form.

  • Mail the form to your regional contractor's office. The regional contractor's address is located directly on the PCM change request form. The change will go into effect as soon as the request is received.

Related Searches


Promoted By Zergnet



Related Searches

Check It Out

Geek Vs Geek: Robot battles, hoverboard drag race, and more

Is DIY in your DNA? Become part of our maker community.
Submit Your Work!