Mold poisoning can happen to anyone. The mold that is dangerous to human health, also known as black mold or toxic mold, can be potentially fatal over time and should be remedied as soon as possible. There are a few symptoms to watch out for, and it you see these symptoms in yourself or in your family members, seek medical help right away.
People suffering from mold poisoning might have difficulty breathing or have shortness of breath.
Headaches are a common symptom of black mold poisoning, especially if the headaches last more than 3 days.
If you or your family members feel dizziness that does not go away after 10 minutes, there could be a black mold problem in your home or environment.
Black mold problems can cause people to feel extreme fatigue.
People exposed to dangerous mold might have memory lapses and difficulty with short term memory. This can happen suddenly.