A statement rhinestone beanie jazzes up a winter outfit and keeps you nice and warm. Follow these simple steps to make it now.
- Knit beanie
- Ribbon (approximately 6 inches long)
- Assorted rhinestones
- E6000 glue
- Needle and thread
1. Cut a piece of ribbon approximately 6 inches long.
2. Apply some glue to the top corners of the ribbon.
3. Fold down the corners at an angle.
4. After the glue dries, flip the ribbon over.
5. Apply some E6000 glue to the back of a rhinestone.
6. Stick it onto your piece of ribbon.
7. Repeat gluing and placing rhinestones to create your desired pattern on the ribbon.
8. Allow the glue to dry.
9. Position your ribbon on your beanie.
10. Using needle and thread, sew it onto your beanie.
Voila! Couldn’t be easier.
Photo credits: Geneva Vanderzeil
More from Geneva Vanderzeil