Though cookies are an irresistible treat, we’re pretty certain you’d be able to resist these failed “desserts.”
It’s my favorite month of the year! No, not National-Time-to-Take-Pictures-of-Our-Kids-in-Pumpkin-Patches Month (although I must admit I do enjoy that, too), but rather National Cookie Month.
In fact, I love this month so much that I tend to celebrate it all year long — typically by treating myself to the chocolate chip variety. But for the official month, I thought we could honor it with something less sweet, more silly: 9 Funniest Cookie Fails.
9. These peanut blossom kiss cookies get the “Breast in Show” award.
8. “Let the kids decorate the sugar cookies themselves this year. Nailed it.”
7. While they were going for the number one, very best cookies, they ended up with number twos.
6. Nothing wrong with taking some creative license. Okay, A LOT of creative license.
5. “My sister made some delicious M&M cookies.”
4. Oh, burn! R.I.P. Mr. Gingerbread Man.
2. On the bright side…no gluten!
1. “C” is for calamitous.