Let’s be honest, this is a great idea. Although we’ve collectively decided that consuming booze before noon is frowned upon (unless you’re in Vegas or sipping a brunch mimosa), if you work that same alcoholic beverage into a boozed-up breakfast you get a pass.
So, here are 10 free passes for socially acceptable morning-time booze consumption that will dazzle and amaze your guests as well as give you some leftover beer that you’ll need to figure out what to with. (Hint, it’s OK to drink it).
Beer for Breakfast: 10 Great Recipes That Let You Open a Beer Before Noon
- Carrot Cake Beer Pancakes – eHow
- Chocolate Stout Doughnuts – Chez Catey Lou
- Chocolate Stout Waffles – Just a Taste
- Flakey Beer Biscuits – eHow
- Stout Cheesecake Stuffed Beer French Toast – The Beeroness
- Carrot Pineapple Beer Muffins – Spicy Perspective
- Beer Candied Bacon – Tide and Thyme
- Stout Sticky Buns – Host The Toast
- Pumpkin Beer Apple Chocolate Crepes – Eats Well With Others
- Vanilla Bean Porter French Toast (large photo above) – The Beeroness